2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

If he's not signing, then hopefully we get a decent fee for him and I'll wish him well. Maybe he can really contribute to a more capable side. I'm also comfortable with Beto and Chermiti in the interim. I refuse to turn on them until they get consistent starts/game time. We need wingers and fullbacks to help with service to the lone 9 anyway, and his fee might help with that.

I'll admit I can't argue with your reaction haha. I don't know enough about the game to go into why I feel like we wouldn't be that much worse off with Beto up top without digging myself into a deeper pit. I just have a feeling! A couple of pacey wingers or a creative midfielder and I think he's capable of matching/surpassing Dom's goal contributions.

I really hope DCL resigns and this is just speculation. Starting to hit his best form at the end of the season, after being carefully managed by Dyche.
As for Broja, the positives are that he has good feet and touch for a big man . Not as robust as Beto but better technically . Only 22 so will improve and is a Dyche player at 6ft 3in. The negatives are that he has had his fair share of injuries and we need a squad that are going to play .
Let's see what the next few weeks bring,?

With both clubs in psr bother maybe we could sell them DCL for £100 million on a 5 year contract and sign Broja for £100 million on a 5 year contract. That way we'd bank £98 million profit and put £20 million on, and they'd bank £80 million profit and put £20 million on.