2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

If he's not signing, then hopefully we get a decent fee for him and I'll wish him well. Maybe he can really contribute to a more capable side. I'm also comfortable with Beto and Chermiti in the interim. I refuse to turn on them until they get consistent starts/game time. We need wingers and fullbacks to help with service to the lone 9 anyway, and his fee might help with that.
I'm comfortable that Chermiti will deliver and show what a good player he can be over the next 2-3 years. Beto I'm afraid not, he is not sharp enough for the Premier League, we need to move him on and replace with an experienced striker that is not Broja. Nketiah could be a good option, even on loan for next season.

I'm comfortable that Chermiti will deliver and show what a good player he can be over the next 2-3 years. Beto I'm afraid not, he is not sharp enough for the Premier League, we need to move him on and replace with an experienced striker that is not Broja. Nketiah could be a good option, even on loan for next season.
We needed someone like Wood to provide us with experience, lead the line and get 7/8/9 goals per season.

I suggested that before he went to Forest but got laughed at by the clever people. Now we're going for Broja, apparently. 🤷‍♂️

With both clubs in psr bother maybe we could sell them DCL for £100 million on a 5 year contract and sign Broja for £100 million on a 5 year contract. That way we'd bank £98 million profit and put £20 million on, and they'd bank £80 million profit and put £20 million on.
It would fix 1 year and damage us for the next 4 as we'd be adding on 20m a year for him.

This is not me saying he isnt any good! Because in all honesty, i haven't seen enough of him!
But no one has seen enough of Chermiti to be 'comfortable' that he can be our main man over the next 2-3 years!

We needed someone like Wood to provide us with experience, lead the line and get 7/8/9 goals per season.

I suggested that before he went to Forest but got laughed at by the clever people. Now we're going for Broja, apparently. 🤷‍♂️
Wont be be broja is not a chance the club oay 30 mill has done nothing for two years now,

The clever people who will never back a single signing but criticise every single name we’re linked with. Basically if you weren’t suggesting Haaland they would have mocked you.

‘We should be scouring European leagues signing young potential before they explode in value’…we sign Chermiti…’who tf is this kid, he’s rubbish, get a proper striker in’. It’s honestly exhausting.

Beto and Chermiti will both be better this season for having a year of adaptation to the league under their belt. If Calvert Lewin goes we’ll get a replacement for him.