2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Whoever he goes to we need to try and swop with a forward from there team really.

Newcastle - ask for 15m plus Callum Wilson
Chelsea - ask for 15m plus Broja
West Ham - ask for 20m and Antonio or even Ings

however it would seem Chelsea are going to land Duran from Villa so I don’t see them wanting Dom when they will have Jackson, Nkuku, Broja and Duran.

He’s been linked with United, could we do something with Greenwood? I know alot would be against it but it’s us verses the world at the moment so whatever.
I don't want scum like that anywhere near the club or league.

Whoever he goes to we need to try and swop with a forward from there team really.

however it would seem Chelsea are going to land Duran from Villa so I don’t see them wanting Dom when they will have Jackson, Nkuku, Broja and Duran.

He’s been linked with United, could we do something with Greenwood? I know alot would be against it but it’s us verses the world at the moment so whatever.
Fantasy land. We won’t get more than £20m for him and you think Chelsea give us £15m and Broja? Or Newcastle give us Wilson and £15m? Both of whom are probably valued at the same cost or higher.

Antonio is about 34 and is not the answer. Greenwood isn’t a striker and is also despicable and likely cause a rift in the dressing room. Can’t believe anyone would be advocating him.

Idiot you mate.

I thought things where bad
But not this bad

Its not even summer hols yet so cant blame that

Chelsea - ask for 15m plus Broja - This wouldn't be the worst.

West Ham - ask for 20m and Antonio or even Ings - this is ridiculous though!

Wilson is a much better finisher than DCL but he isnt the answer either, his injury record is just as bad

Not even Zat would post something as mad as that.

Bed.

Everton cannot let this rumble on all summer. Give him another week to make a decision and if he turns it down sell him by June 30.

….erm, you can’t sell a player unless the player agrees to be sold. There’s also the matter of another club wanting to buy the player.

Just like Godfrey, DCL is in a great position to run down his current contract and leave for free in 12 months time.

….erm, you can’t sell a player unless the player agrees to be sold. There’s also the matter of another club wanting to buy the player.

Just like Godfrey, DCL is in a great position to run down his current contract and leave for free in 12 months time.
Dom can't "afford" to do that tho.

He gets enough abuse currently by his own "fans", there's no way any human could cope with the abuse he would get for 12 months.

He will sign a new contract or leave.