2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I was referring to all competitive fixtures so I was correct in my use of “literally” as original poster just said “season”.

His return this season was poor, and he missed some great chances and I do expect better finishing. But he offers much more than that to the team, and in the style we play, his aerial success and hold up play is excellent and not easily replaced for what little money we have.

We spent 25m on Beto but we look appalling trying to play him up top with these tactics.

Is his all round game that good? I think he’s been poor for 3 seasons, apart from a handful of games at the tail end of the last couple of years.

He played all season and I haven’t seen one person put him their top 5 for player of the season, so can’t have been that good.

Is his all round game that good? I think he’s been poor for 3 seasons, apart from a handful of games at the tail end of the last couple of years.

He played all season and I haven’t seen one person put him their top 5 for player of the season, so can’t have been that good.
People go round making top 5s?

I’m guessing most 5s are Branthwaite, Tarks, Pickford, Myko and Gana? Which says a lot about our play.

Crikey! Are you suggesting there’s a link between those who have the most callous views, shout the loudest and perpetuate wanton hate with posters on grand old team dot com slash forum who have the most scorn for Dominic Calvert-Lewin pal?
Confirmed.

I have been running some analytics on this as it’s a bit of a hobby of mine and TIME and TIME again, I am getting the same results.

From what I see written on here, you'd think he held the ball up better than Teddy Sheringham.