2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your correct it was bobble. 50 days though ? I am sure I saw 19 days, almost too exact to not have read it … lol
19 days is the minimum period before you can play after a concussion (The GRTP protocol).
14 days of rest, followed by a staged re-introduction of exercise and training, before being allowed to play again.

Bobble's tweet said that after the surgery DCL was to follow the standard concussion protocol which is where the 19 days comes from.

Watching a Guardiola video and he said they dont expect the players to be fully fit till late February/March when the run in starts in earnest
Dyche not even in the same galaxy as Pep... Dyche is old school, dare I say outdated in this respect, Danjuma could have started at the weekend......

I had a broken cheek bone so 15 years ago in a gardening accident. Stayed in hospital one night then operated on the next day and sent home and back to work did not need a bandage or any sort of helmet.
I was sawing a thick branch when it broke and smacked me on the side of my head.
Think you’ve still got some residual brain trauma from the whack you took 15 years ago, looking at some of the nonsense you’ve posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back