2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen some suggestions that due to his age (prime years now) and the fact he is now a family man that his agent is pushing for a big contract circa £140-150k per week and what the club was offering was far, far less than that hence everything just stalled.
Its not about the cash

There is the solution of DCL re-signing BUT with a release clause that suits him and us.
To me, he doesn't perform consistently and takes up too much of the Physio's time and space.

Can you imagine him at the end of season awards, storming the stage as Jarrad picks up his YPOTY award!

'THIS SHOULD OF GONE TO KYLE JOHN'
Due to the statements he made a while back on a few wacko podcasts, his transfer value is probably pretty low at the moment.. Thelwell, make it happen!

I’d sell him in a heartbeat for that amount. It’s not that I don’t rate him. He is just too unpredictable to bet on- particularly with his contract running down. If he could stay confident and have another season like he did under Carlo, I’d be more inclined to keep him. Decent strikers don’t grow on trees though.

Sell if he doesn't sign within the next couple of weeks. No way should we give him a contract with a pay rise. Has he deserved a pay rise? No way! He has been injury prone then went something like 20 games without a goal. He doesn't deserve a new contract with a pay rise. Had high hopes for this fellah but he has failed

Sell if he doesn't sign within the next couple of weeks. No way should we give him a contract with a pay rise. Has he deserved a pay rise? No way! He has been injury prone then went something like 20 games without a goal. He doesn't deserve a new contract with a pay rise. Had high hopes for this fellah but he has failed

sell and be even weaker ok mert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back