2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any player signing for that tinpot club Newcastle must be brain dead.

Fans on par with reds for delusion except they’ve never won a jot.

Horse punching thick as mince supporters.

I really don’t want Dom to go. We don’t have a good record for replacing players do we?
I think the Villa game is the straw that broke the camels back. The fans that booed him were totally out of order and I said so at the time. I thought then, this guy will leave because of this and I think if he goes that will be why.
His hold up play is brilliant. I know the goal record isn’t great but neither is our forward
play. A team that creates chances he will thrive. Remember Rodriguez and Siggy?

Any player signing for that tinpot club Newcastle must be brain dead.

Fans on par with reds for delusion except they’ve never won a jot.

Horse punching thick as mince supporters.
I don't think that is the disqualifier you think it is, as a collective you wouldn't include scholarly to describe them would you? Plus it moves his new family closer to his old family. Fully agree with the rest.

I really don’t want Dom to go. We don’t have a good record for replacing players do we?
I think the Villa game is the straw that broke the camels back. The fans that booed him were totally out of order and I said so at the time. I thought then, this guy will leave because of this and I think if he goes that will be why.
His hold up play is brilliant. I know the goal record isn’t great but neither is our forward
play. A team that creates chances he will thrive. Remember Rodriguez and Siggy?
Only one of several examples. He hasn't helped himself though flouncing around America when he should have been training! I had 100% faith he would turn into a true Evertonian 9 but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back