2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way any club pays £25m for DCL
I think it’s viable if us and Newcastle/Chelsea are viewing it as another possible PSR move. Chelsea are already bang at it. Might see a player mysteriously move to us from one of them for much the same fee, which again opens us up PSR wise to be able to sign more players/at least not forced into selling Branthwaite.

Yes but you have to bear in mind if he doesn’t sign a new contract we'll be in the same position next year, this time without the money to get a replacement. That has been part of our downfall in the Moshiri era.

I said earlier anything around 10 million and he is probably going to help us make that in merit placing alone, so he should stay. When you get to 20+ million though, he probably has to go and then it is on the recruitment team to find someone suitable for this season and the season after.

£35 mill being touted by sky.

We can buy 1 an a half betos with that

Sorry I had a vague memory of him pictured at a fashion show and got it wrong obviously. Soz.
Perhaps you might be thinking of this?

Club was on a midseason break iirc, there didn’t seem to be any issue with Carlo so presume they had his OK for the trip. Althogh I think Tom might have got the famous eyebrow for those shoes!

Perhaps you might be thinking of this?

Club was on a midseason break iirc, there didn’t seem to be any issue with Carlo so presume they had his OK for the trip. Althogh I think Tom might have got the famous eyebrow for those shoes!

I thought they both looked lovely

Very dapper

£35 mill being touted by sky.

We can buy 1 an a half betos with that

Didn't we pay 30m for beto? Not that it matters at all, we just need to get someone to act as a bridge between Chermiti coming good. I would throw the chequebook at Chelsea for Rom for a one season loan, if he proves he can work in a Dyche team then make it permanent the season afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back