2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

20% sell on?
I’m surprised these sell on clauses seem to last beyond the first contract renewal / duration.
Great for the selling team but I have thought both clubs would have discussed a settlement figure by now.
Ie after 5 years I’d be suprised if SUFC wouldn’t have taken £1m if offered to terminate it.

Interesting deduction skills when Chermiti started ahead of Beto at season end and was also off the bench first.
In any event, and I know this is a cliche, he will have the benefit of a full preseason with both this year. Get them proper Dyche fit and immersed in good ol' hoofball tactics. I honestly think we might get a half decent goal return out of one or both of them next season.

Lots of people defending Dom go straight to blaming the service to him being so poor, but could a case be made that he dosen`t get into the right areas quickly enough when we are attacking, and when he gets a chance at goal dose he have an acceptable conversion rate?
The amount of times DCL and Beto get caught offside is infuriating. Either badly timed runs or badly timed passes

Lots of people defending Dom go straight to blaming the service to him being so poor, but could a case be made that he dosen`t get into the right areas quickly enough when we are attacking, and when he gets a chance at goal dose he have an acceptable conversion rate?
They also fail to acknowledge that the only time he showed composure in front of goal was when there were no fans in the stadium.

It was basically training ground football.

They also fail to acknowledge that the only time he showed composure in front of goal was when there were no fans in the stadium.

It was basically training ground football.
Every time someone tries to make out we can`t do without him I picture the miss v Villa at home last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back