2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The value of DCL will depend on how many clubs want to sign him and how wealthy they are.

DCL has been linked with Chelsea, Newcastle and AC Milan as far as I have see.
He would be a boost to all three, coming to the end of his contract is the only reason his fee will be somewhat reduced , but in many ways if you really want a good player how long he has left on the remainder of his current contract is not going to impact on how he plays for you if he signs.

DCL is an excellent centre forward and was vital to us last season, he also stayed fit for most of the season so I think his injury record may not be as big an issue as some say.
I would love it if he stays but accept that is unlikely.
You don't think his injury record and lack of goals will affect his valuation?

After everything we Everton fans/supporters have endured over the past 3 or 40 years, it would have been nice of him to just come out and tell us he wants out or he wants to stay. Show a bit of respect for us mugs who cheered on the number 9 made from Rice paper.

Also, if he wants gone then sod off

After everything we Everton fans/supporters have endured over the past 3 or 40 years, it would have been nice of him to just come out and tell us he wants out or he wants to stay. Show a bit of respect for us mugs who cheered on the number 9 made from Rice paper.

Also, if he wants gone then sod off

….looks to me that his career with us is over and I’d be almost certain he moves this window. Newcastle can’t buy before the end of this month, the cut-price June fire sale at Everton is hopefully not required so DCL will move July onwards.

Needs to sign a new deal...
With the understanding that if we don't improve then he's free to leave should an acceptable bid me made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back