2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

I can't see the club letting an asset like Dom just walk out the door. If he dosent go this week then I'd keep him untill January. At least get another half season out of him. No doubt he'd be trying to showcase himself for a big move, so he might have a good season (if he can stay fit).
if he stays till Jan then he would need to sign a new contract or he can just walk at the end of next season for free no clubs going to pay big money for a player with 6 months still left on his contract and he would lose a hefty signing on fee

if he stays till Jan then he would need to sign a new contract or he can just walk at the end of next season for free no clubs going to pay big money for a player with 6 months still left on his contract and he would lose a hefty signing on fee
Yep, absolutely right. I'm sure the club knows where he's at so I expect they won't want he going for free. It's a balance though, because we are a better side with him playing for us.

Yep, absolutely right. I'm sure the club knows where he's at so I expect they won't want he going for free. It's a balance though, because we are a better side with him playing for us.
Agreed when fit and in the mood a very good player but we need to stop being a soft touch with players we cant keep losing money if he wont sign we need to get rid rather take 20 million than nothing

Hope Dom stays for many more seasons to come. He tops the charts for aeriel duels and is wonderful in linking up with other forward players like no other. We can't expect him to win the first AND second balls. I think he needs someone like Cahill to play alongside to really pump out the numbers we expect.
Post of the day!
It’s shocking how many posters on here just simply do not understand

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.