2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Damo.

Double Ds.
Massive tits

IMG_4485.webp

I see where you're coming from Dave, but I feel that holding onto DC-L, and bringing in a competent forward to work upfront with him, may be a better option for us. It's not just about goals with Calvert-Lewin, he does a lot of the heavy lifting and gets actively involved in other areas when he plays. He can create space and opportunities for a decent striking partner. That's just my opinion, of course. The main issue, as I see it, would be Dominic Calvert-Lewins' fitness, injury-wise.
Big problem for him fitness too.

Imagine getting £30M+ for a striker who you cant rely on and gets 5 goals per season.

Take it and run.

Just a tad over the top! If he's set on leaving and won't sign a contract then he should leave, but if there's a chance he'll stay, we need him. We've gotten rid of players who could cover up Dom's absence. If DCL goes too, you do realise we have no one to do the hold up play and we'll become a more limited team from an aerial side of things, as he takes up a lot of attention, which gives space for others. If you remember, we score a large percentage of goals through set pieces at the moment.
The utter bunkum in defence of a player who can hardly score.

Staggering to me.

Would think he was an Everton legend. He's a footnote in the 21st century Everton.

No rank Dave, just a counterpoint to your post.

I mean I didnt want to assume if you enjoyed those 2 moments or not?
I enjoyed them, but it doesn't blind me to the fact he does;t get nearly enough.

Sell....sell with extreme prejudice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back