2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

@davek getting webbed everywhere in the Friedkin thread so came to start a ruckus in here. There’s no quit in this guy.

On topic: DCL has been good and sometimes excellent. I hope we sell him rather than lose him for nothing. It’s possible for those two thoughts to exist simultaneously.
I don't think that;s the case at all.

IMO the threat to our identity needed to be hammered home and I think sustained that, as most people accept that the threat is real and we need to be aware of it and counter it.

Kanchelskis ‘only’ scored 15 in the league in 95/96 according to the Premier League official site but as with most things they are wrong according to the club and Toffeeweb and when you count them you do indeed get 16…the bastards have always been out to get us 😉

I don't think that;s the case at all.

IMO the threat to our identity needed to be hammered home and I think sustained that, as most people accept that the threat is real and we need to be aware of it and counter it.

Dave does us all a favour and blow it out you're backside, we've heard you drone on repeatedly about us losing our identity, okay we get it you don't want Friedkin, the majority of us do, get over it.

I don't think he will sign another contract here, so, we have to try to move him on this summer. It's a shame, because he brings so much to the team, but, we just can't allow him to run his contract down. In an ideal world he signs an extension and we keep him. If he goes, we won't replace him and will miss him so much. I wonder what the haters will say when we are booting it long to Beto next season.