Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not helping your own argument here are you.

We dropped dcl when we were in our worst run in memory, maybe because our striker went 4 months without scoring a single goal?
That is the point - no one could string a pass together - we had a new striker who got a run out and was worse.The whole team was a mess.

It’s pure nonsense.

The squad is in the state it is now because the fans have consistently run players like deulofeu/mirallas/james/digne out of the club for not conforming to some nonsense English fitness level.

But hey at least we get to watch Harrison etc running all game now. Funny how they never receive the same level of bile.

Mirallas did a interview halfway through the season where he said he was going to bin us off in the summer for a CL team. Thats what turned fans on him.

James refusing to play the last game and then not even bothering to show up for end of season celebrations for the kids that were allowed to go soured him to some fans but not many. Him asking for silly money to go to porto anc costing us diaz didnt help either.

Digne??? I seem to remember most people wanting him to stay and Benitez to leave but the money he was on and the money we got for him couldnt be turned down.

We all loved del but he had the worst fitness levels ive ever seen. Lad was blowing out his arse after 5 minutes on the pitch. We made money on him and everyone seemed happy.

Genuinely don't have a clue what your on about with this post

….Sky Bet, sign before 3rd Sept;

IMG_9558.webp

Probably best he finds a team where he doesn’t get so much pressure as the main striker with his injury issues.

I don’t think that’s here, he’s extremely important to how we play though so would need a player like replacement without injury issues.

Didnt he have that last season and went 6 months without scoring.
Tbh for a forward to play week in week out without hitting the net i think Everton fans were remarkably patient.

Probably best he finds a team where he doesn’t get so much pressure as the main striker with his injury issues.

I don’t think that’s here, he’s extremely important to how we play though so would need a player like replacement without injury issues.
This, though I do think he is over his injury period

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back