2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes gone full Manny Fernanades.

Clearly leaving!

1720436634996.webp

It’s pure nonsense.

The squad is in the state it is now because the fans have consistently run players like deulofeu/mirallas/james/digne out of the club for not conforming to some nonsense English fitness level.

But hey at least we get to watch Harrison etc running all game now. Funny how they never receive the same level of bile.

No it isn’t, what on earth are you on about.

I’ve also watched DCL score about 15 goals in 3 years, so not really big boots to fill.

Just small progress and he can offer what DCL offers.
I know it has been said a million times on here already but, it is not the goals side of DCL that every manager and pundit rave about...it is his all round game. Give him a decent couple of wingers and and number then then judge - 20 goals under carlo when given actual footballers to play with.

The Cherm, is not even close to DCL yet.

I know it has been said a million times on here already but, it is not the goals side of DCL that every manager and pundit rave about...it is his all round game. Give him a decent couple of wingers and and number then then judge - 20 goals under carlo when given actual footballers to play with.

Absolutely. Pep was chatting after winning the title and stopped the interview halfway through and said but what about calvert lewins lay offs. Have you seen them.

Wtf.

It’s pure nonsense.

The squad is in the state it is now because the fans have consistently run players like deulofeu/mirallas/james/digne out of the club for not conforming to some nonsense English fitness level.

But hey at least we get to watch Harrison etc running all game now. Funny how they never receive the same level of bile.

I think this is the most ridiculous post I’ve ever read on the forum. In fact on any forum.

They really dont. If Everton are playing and there is a discussion about the team its Everton need to keep calvert lewin fit because they basically have nobody else. Even i wouldnt argue with that.
The inability of the clubs recruitment dictates that.
They just do! Honestly, mate - reqcruiment aint Doms issue - all managers have started him and all pundits rave about him. It is what it is

• Haha
Reactions: MJA

Who are the pundits and managers you speak of?

What all round game? On his day he is a handful, his day isn't very often and can probably count on both hands What games he's been on form in the last 3 and a half years.

No one is denying he's a good player when he's on it, but the issue is and i cannot stress this enough, for the large part of these last few years even when "fit" he's been absolute muck, and if it wasn't for the little mini revival at the end of last season it would have been down as arguably his worst performance wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back