2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joey he's 5'10 about 9 stone dripping wet and a right winger whose never played outside of Columbia

In what universe is he an ideal replacement for DCL
I think Joey means Brereton Diaz who tbh suits a Russell Martin team but wouldn't suit a Dyche team imo. He is fairly tall but he wants to run with the ball and cut inside from the left more.

I think Joey means Brereton Diaz who tbh suits a Russell Martin team but wouldn't suit a Dyche team imo. He is fairly tall but he wants to run with the ball and cut inside from the left more.

Makes a bit more sense, him giving him a new first name though does confuse things, especially so when they've been linked with another lad called Luis Diaz

That's what the forum thinks when you swamp threads.
bob-handbag.gif

Who should lead the line for us next season? And who should be the main backup?

DCL has a dreadful record the last couple of seasons of chances converted and goals scored on open play. Perhaps he's been set back by injuries, but his injury record is another issue.

Beto has offered little so far to convince that he should be any more than a backup striker for us.

Maupay can't hold the ball up, I can't see him ever fitting in with Dyche's style of play.

Chermiti has had very few minutes at this level, and I'm not sure what his best position is.

Ndiaye I don't think we bought him to play as a number 9? Though he may be able to fill in there when needed.

So although there's a few names in the mix, I'm worried that there's going to be a bit of gap in our team unless we can bring someone in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back