2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did I miss something or is there a reason loads say he doesn’t want to stay?

All I’ve seen is he wants more money than we want to give him (normal in negotiations) and people saying because he was crap and didn’t smile in the first friendlies it means he doesn’t want to be here…

He seems happy in the goal clips today. If I was to look at anything I would say Dom smiled and celebrated Lindstrom’s fk but O’Brien didn’t celebrate his own goal so he must hate being here I guess?

Did I miss something or is there a reason loads say he doesn’t want to stay?

All I’ve seen is he wants more money than we want to give him (normal in negotiations) and people saying because he was crap and didn’t smile in the first friendlies it means he doesn’t want to be here…

He seems happy in the goal clips today. If I was to look at anything I would say Dom smiled and celebrated Lindstrom’s fk but O’Brien didn’t celebrate his own goal so he must hate being here I guess?

It's reported he was all in for Newcastle but they couldn't agree his wage demands and they wanted Wilson out first.

He's in his last 12 months. So financially needs selling or he needs to sign a new deal. Can't let him wind his contract down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back