2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He’s never been half arsed ffs. Missing chances for sure. Some people make things up in their head.
Do you think centre halves come off the pitch thinking they’ve been given a tough time when they play against Dom? Does he unsettle defenders?
I’ll repeat - I don’t dislike him, but I don’t think he’s good enough to be Everton’s ‘star striker’. The lack of interested parties thus far is quite telling.
Because some people have a difference of opinion on a player doesn’t mean it’s made up.

Do you think centre halves come off the pitch thinking they’ve been given a tough time when they play against Dom? Does he unsettle defenders?
I’ll repeat - I don’t dislike him, but I don’t think he’s good enough to be Everton’s ‘star striker’. The lack of interested parties thus far is quite telling.
Because some people have a difference of opinion on a player doesn’t mean it’s made up.
Very much so. His pace and physicality is out of our price range should we have to try and buy a replacement.

I think he's competitive in the air and defenders dont like that; but his movement is mickey mouse and troubles no one. He's predictable and his finishing is way off what's required.

He doesnt trouble defenders and his movement is mickey mouse.

Also, he cant finish.

Defenders head in bits, sends him for a hotdog with his movement, slots wonderfully.

200w.gif

Back on ignore this thread goes.

Very much so. His pace and physicality is out of our price range should we have to try and buy a replacement.
Pace? Blimey, I can’t recall too many times when he’s outpaced a defender or left a centre half in a heap.
Beto isn’t the answer unfortunately either but the strength and pace he showed for that goal last season versus Newcastle is not something Dom displays too often considering he’s the ‘star striker’.
Top and bottom of it is that all four of our forwards are unlikely to give many visiting defences sleepless nights.

Back on ignore this thread goes.
Thank God, every chat gets cluttered with you telling everyone how much you fancy him.

Everyone who disagrees is a kopite etc etc.

Played well today and scored a good goal, no one moans about him if he plays and slots like he did today more than 2/3 times a season, if he ups his consistency to do that 10/15 games a season everyone will be laughing.

Pace? Blimey, I can’t recall too many times when he’s outpaced a defender or left a centre half in a heap.
Beto isn’t the answer unfortunately either but the strength and pace he showed for that goal last season versus Newcastle is not something Dom displays too often considering he’s the ‘star striker’.
Top and bottom of it is that all four of our forwards are unlikely to give many visiting defences sleepless nights.
He is fast. Most balls are played either to his head or to a channel where the full back is marking the space he’s trying to run into. The lad is rapid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.