2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

this how or will play out people will support him , some won’t, the people who support him will attack people who don’t with vicious hate, in a stand against hate… resorting to petty insults like a child ironic 🤣

That’s last I have to say on it 👌🏻
“I’m not mad. Please don’t put on the Internet that I got mad. I used the 🤣 emoji which tells you I’m not mad.”

Off Topic
No offence but pipe down please. Dynasuar morals mean nothing to the many out there including myself who suffer or suffered with gender dysphoria. There's a way you live your life and that's fine but others are different and are going through a real experience. You have to accept it. It doesn't effect your life and how you want to live it.

Dom in particular is a hero to me. I may not like him as a number 9. But his bravery is influential to people like me and I have massive respect for him.

Heartwarming post this BMD Girl and one that we can all reflect upon.

You stay true to yourself and keep searching for that inner peace.

“I’m not mad. Please don’t put on the Internet that I got mad. I used the 🤣 emoji which tells you I’m not mad.”
1nhqil.jpg

No offence but pipe down please. Dynasuar morals mean nothing to the many out there including myself who suffer or suffered with gender dysphoria. There's a way you live your life and that's fine but others are different and are going through a real experience. You have to accept it. It doesn't effect your life and how you want to live it.

Dom in particular is a hero to me. I may not like him as a number 9. But his bravery is influential to people like me and I have massive respect for him.

@Death this is getting very weird now

Off Topic
@Death this is getting very weird now
I have to use the ignore function. Whoever you and your gang think I am you don't know me. No matter if I am whatever passed poster I get called. 'Chico' 'death' 'ashton' etc etc.

Even if i am. I am for real in what I am saying. I put up with enough 'wierd' and f word slurs etc IRL. So unfortunately you are on ignore.

I have to use the ignore function. Whoever you and your gang think I am you don't know me. No matter if I am whatever passed poster I get called. 'Chico' 'death' 'ashton' etc etc.

Even if i am. I am for real in what I am saying. I put up with enough 'wierd' and f word slurs etc IRL. So unfortunately you are on ignore.

How would you know who this is?

DCL himself has come out and said he wasn't wearing a skirt in that picture. They are very baggy shorts called culottes.

Not that it matters like, dimwits are still gonna be dimwits and scream that he's cosplaying a schoolgirl, because so many nobheads in this country are obsessed with linking anything even partially perceived to be associated with LGBTQ matters with paedophillia.

Good to see more of them outing themselves as the backwards gammons that they are in this thread.

DCL himself has come out and said he wasn't wearing a skirt in that picture. They are very baggy shorts called culottes.

Not that it matters like, dimwits are still gonna be dimwits and scream that he's cosplaying a schoolgirl, because so many nobheads in this country are obsessed with linking anything even partially perceived to be associated with LGBTQ matters with paedophillia.

Good to see more of them outing themselves as the backwards gammons that they are in this thread.
Are you saying he wasn’t dressed as a school girl? Again, weak arguments littered with insults it is pathetic. Gammons is a racial slur, which you’re against I assume?

My ideal Calvert Lewin role model would be him demonstrating hard work, perseverance,intelligence, looking after himself and his family. That’s what is useful and admirable in my eyes. This message can be received across the spectrum. Maybe a picture in a suit, studying for after his career, to invest in the community.

I wonder what your view on the below is? I guess you and your mates on here will be like pigs in 💩

Two things are 100% certain on this site. One is some people being bothered by what Calvert is wearing.

The other is every post that foreverblue makes will have mikeh giving it the middle finger when he sees it.

Even when he posts something kind

A wise man once told @ForeverBlue92 :

"Do not concern yourself with the haters as haters are angry, only because the truth you speak contradicts the lie they live".

Regarding our DCL - I think his days may be numbered if Beto'o can keep himself fit. Think we have a proper CF on our hands in the boy.