Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people overlook the mental side of these things.

Its been 3 months as people keep pointing out, I can only imagine how heavy that rests on his head when hes racing through against Villa for example.

Not making "more" excuses for the lad, again, he has had some pretty good chances that he really should have scored.

But there defo is something in "he needs a goal".
I know it's not helpful to look back but that VAR decision against Spurs stuffed us in so many ways.

4 out of 8 compared to 7 out of 10 doesn't seem like that big a difference to me anyway and obviously you've stopped at 8 deliberately because the next 2 would count aswell and make it 6 compared to 7 out of 10 which is a bit embarrassing. The principle hasn't really changed and all the stats say that but if you want to be right so much don't let things like stats stop you mate. 14 teams had someone scoring 10 last year and 16 teams did the season before its not that big a deal.

I didn't because it would add more "embarrassment"...the next 2 were all on the same goals 14 - Harry Kewell (Leeds), Pires (Arsenal).

So that's 6 out of 10 which is 60% of the top 10 strikers played outside the top 4- 5 sides. 70% now play for the top 5 sides.

Also...why you taking is personally big man? Not out of the realms to say that now the top teams have more 15+ goals a season players and everyone else doesn't bar 1 or 2 where and it seemed more evenly spread out on days gone by.

Have a block too while where here

I didn't because it would add more "embarrassment"...the next 2 were all on the same goals 14 - Harry Kewell (Leeds), Pires (Arsenal).

So that's 6 out of 10 which is 60% of the top 10 strikers played outside the top 4- 5 sides. 70% now play for the top 5 sides.

Also...why you taking is personally big man? Not out of the realms to say that now the top teams have more 15+ goals a season players and everyone else doesn't bar 1 or 2 where and it seemed more evenly spread out on days gone by.

Have a block too while where here
I’m taking it personally but you can’t even face looking at my posts anymore that makes even less sense than your original posts little man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back