2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Just wait, he will do soon mate, them moving on the lad to palace means they pretty much need two strikers now, in the CL will want to progress far in both cups and a genuine league title bid as well, they need depth
They kinda have them though, Havertz is the main guy with Jesus as backup, Arsenal play with more of a false 9 type setup so out and out strikers are not really needed. I mean if you actually looked at Nketiah's underlying numbers for his career (so far) they are something like 40 starts 22 goals which ain't too bad but just doesn't get game time because he doesn't fit in the team.

Just wait, he will do soon mate, them moving on the lad to palace means they pretty much need two strikers now, in the CL will want to progress far in both cups and a genuine league title bid as well, they need depth

Mate I think they are more likely to go for a technically competent striker who’s good with the ball at his feet and can contribute to the build up play over a target man who sometimes wins headers.

Nobody is going to buy him.

If i was a manager of another prem team i wouldnt buy him. Id weigh it up, if i had two wingers who were whipping balls into the box and nobody was heading them in then maybe as a squad player.
What else is there. He doesnt score many. His assist stats are awful. Even in his "prime" season of 4 years ago his assists for that season was 0. Last year 2. Season before, 1. He has 5 assists in 3 years. Olly watkins last season alone had 13(villa had a great season? ) the year before in a struggling villa side he had 7 assists.
I cant see any attraction in buying him.

Really sad end to his career Everton.

Scratching round close to deadline day for a club to take him.

Bit sad really...think this summer has been a bit of a wake up call for him.

It's certainly too late to be signing a new contract now as it'll look like he's mugged us off and we'll look weak.

It's all just looked really messy and looked even worse with Dyche playing him

Really sad end to his career Everton.

Scratching round close to deadline day for a club to take him.

Bit sad really...think this summer has been a bit of a wake up call for him.
It is sad
He must know his injury situation leading to under performance is what it is
Hopefully the wake up call wakes him up and he comes back fighting

He won't sign though
Just because he can do Dyche's thankless and often goal less CF role doesn't mean he wants to

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back