2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Really sad end to his career Everton.

Scratching round close to deadline day for a club to take him.

Bit sad really...think this summer has been a bit of a wake up call for him.
Did he change agent last season? Whatever the new ones said to get him on board, we’ll get you to Madrid on £250k etc etc, has NOT worked for the player at all. Shocking.

a bit odd he did not come on. Ok scoreline didnt need it but Beto is not a full game striker. Went missing for large parts in the 2nd half and for al his endevour it means he runs out of energy at the end. So hopefully it is a sign DCL is off :)

a bit odd he did not come on. Ok scoreline didnt need it but Beto is not a full game striker. Went missing for large parts in the 2nd half and for al his endevour it means he runs out of energy at the end. So hopefully it is a sign DCL is off :)
No point putting him on. Both protects him if he gets a transfer and also keeps him fresh if he's still here on the weekend.

Best for both him and us if he leaves before the window closes, provided we can line up a replacement. No hard feelings towards him, just doesn’t look like he wants to be here (who could blame him), and he’s been either injured or ineffective for a while now.

If him and Maupay go we only have one actual striker (Beto) until like Christmas when Chermiti is back. Would deffo need a new signing there.
Yeah. No way we don’t another body in so that could scamper a deal as well. I don’t think he will get his move and I think both he and the club really need it.

If him and Maupay go we only have one actual striker (Beto) until like Christmas when Chermiti is back. Would deffo need a new signing there.
That’s what I’m thinking Nymz, whichever goes then we’ll sign a replacement, I’ve got a really horrible feeling it’s going to be Broja but hoping it might be Fofana or even someone out of left field that we haven’t been linked with

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back