2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

All the big clubs leaving it late!

Didn’t he also say he knew of a swap deal that was lined up for Dom that never made it into the media, and he couldn’t reveal it until after the window was closed?

Obvious “tune in next week to find out what happened” attempt, but still can’t wait to find out who just for sport. Hope it was for someone exotic like Kvaratskhelia from Napoli, only to find out Dom ruined it by demanding £450k a day.

Dyche isnt a gaffer. This is how proper charismatic manager sorts his deadwood.
------>
Enzo Maresca on Sterling, Chalobah and the others: “All the players who in this moment are training apart will NOT get any minutes in case they stay”.

“My advice to Sterling? He knows exactly what he has to do”.

“It’s not just Raheem, all of them”

Rest my case.✅

------>
Enzo Maresca on Sterling, Chalobah and the others: “All the players who in this moment are training apart will NOT get any minutes in case they stay”.

Rest my case.✅

But he’s not deadwood to Dyche so this post is completely pointless.

Don’t think he’ll be going anywhere.
I agree with you, I think if, and it's a big if,he does go,
He's only going to be a back up striker for the clubs reportedly interested in him.
If he want first team football, it's either us , championship or European outfits.
I'm quite relaxed on him running down his contract, we bought him for 1.5 million. He owes us nothing. I'd rather he stays as an option for us than rely on our scouts to get another striker, I mean, it's not their strong point is it....

------>

Rest my case.✅
Its easy to be hardline when youve got a squad the size of Chelseas and a seemingly endless ability to make even more big money signings. What a weird take.

------>

Rest my case.✅
Dyche doesn’t have the luxury of 100 players to choose from.

I agree with you, I think if, and it's a big if,he does go,
He's only going to be a back up striker for the clubs reportedly interested in him.
If he want first team football, it's either us , championship or European outfits.
I'm quite relaxed on him running down his contract, we bought him for 1.5 million. He owes us nothing. I'd rather he stays as an option for us than rely on our scouts to get another striker, I mean, it's not their strong point is it....
Wait, we have scouts? I thought we just borrowed West Ham's and Forest's. They always seem to be sniffing around whoever we look at.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back