Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

It did yesterday , less so at the games when we lose though . If you get me ? Like a keeper can make 4 great saves but if he jumps over one that’s what you remember.

The lad fits perfectly into our system , a striker who can do similar and score those one on ones and we’d be flying . I’d be totally honest though those kind of players are very very hard to find
Totally getcha and Im guilty of assuming hes going to miss in every one on one too, and it does frustrate me. But Im also super impressed by other aspects of his game, and as long as the other forwards contribute, i think he gives us more than any other forward we have one the roster - and i very much doubt we can afford anyone with his qualities who is also deadly in one on ones. For every one on one he misses he wins a header most other players wouldnt. There are positives and negatives with everyone, and i think hes mostly a positive and gets way too much crap. He seems a decent guy too, which is never a given.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back