2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Chelsea are considering Everton's England striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin, 27, as a cheaper option than Napoli's Victor Osimhen, 25, because of the Nigeria striker's wage demands

Jesus Christ… That’s like looking at a Ferrari and then deciding it’s too expensive so going for a 2nd hand Citroen Xsara Picasso with a wheel trim missing instead.

Imagine sitting in a room and going should we go for Osimhen or DCL.

Him moving to Chelsea is a car crash waiting to happen.

Would be back here in 12 months on loan.

Make it so for 50 mill Todd.

Chelsea are considering Everton's England striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin, 27, as a cheaper option than Napoli's Victor Osimhen, 25, because of the Nigeria striker's wage demands

Jesus Christ… That’s like looking at a Ferrari and then deciding it’s too expensive so going for a 2nd hand Citroen Xsara Picasso with a wheel trim missing instead.
It’s a good move for him. Would also make the Broja rumours make even more sense.

Imagine sitting in a room and going should we go for Osimhen or DCL.

Him moving to Chelsea is a car crash waiting to happen.

Would be back here in 12 months on loan.

Make it so for 50 mill Todd.
Getting rid of Lukaku and replacing him with Calvert lewin. On the brink of a massive PSR breach. Chelsea are trying to be Everton.

It makes sense financially for them, Osimhen for £60m on £200k+ or DCL for £15m on £100k+

I'd take Fofana over Broja

I liked what I saw from him at Burnley. Raw but he did score some nice goals so could be "polished" up the more games he starts. Also has some pace to get in behind defences.

I assume he's in the bomb squad at Chelsea, surprised he hasn't already been loaned out.

Broja is the sort of signing a club on the verge of relegation makes. He hardly did anything at Fulham so that's a massive warning as he should've done well there.

I liked what I saw from him at Burnley. Raw but he did score some nice goals so could be "polished" up the more games he starts. Also has some pace to get in behind defences.

I assume he's in the bomb squad at Chelsea, surprised he hasn't already been loaned out.

Broja is the sort of signing a club on the verge of relegation makes. He hardly did anything at Fulham so that's a massive warning as he should've done well there.

Wouldn't be any under Dyche mate.

I'd take him going there, another career graveyard

Me Too mate.

Have to say though broke my heart yesterday watching the match and seeing Richarlison sitting on Spurs bench.

He was a hero here and just rank and file there, just another to be picked up, added to a glutted squad - who we dont see and get to enjoy week in week out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back