2024/25 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Without question DCL is the best footballer in the current squad.

The way we as a fan base turn on our best footballers shocks me.

It’s the same as back when we all turned on our best footballer in Ross Barkley when Koeman showed him the door while destroying our club.

It’s clear and obvious DCL is the least of our concerns. Dyche ball is awful tactics, and picking Young and Keane guarantees a loss. No need to look any further.
Problem is Fans still think we are a 5th - 8th placed team.

It’s the same as back when we all turned on our best footballer in Ross Barkley when Koeman showed him the door while destroying our club.

It’s clear and obvious DCL is the least of our concerns. Dyche ball is awful tactics, and picking Young and Keane guarantees a loss. No need to look any further.

Lad Ross Barkley literally got ran out of the city by gangsters. Nothing to do with the fans

Anyone blaming DCL needs to watch different sport, we were winning 2-0 and 10 other players did not get anything out of that game not just him
Wouldn't argue, but let's all be honest he lacks a killer instinct that the top striker have. I'll back him to score, because he will get goals.

But let's be honest, when he breaks through 1 on 1 if we are being true, we know he lacks the edge to score.

Purely instinctual he will score, give him time to think and he's shocking. The best the don't miss, true strikers score.

Ndiaye is currently the best football player in our squad

Yep, today when he went clean through that went straight in my mind and I fancied him.

I can't believe how badly wrong he got that today, it was utterly dreadful and a front man to not make any kind of decision.
Like I said earlier, can only think he didn’t see the defender behind him or he was expecting Ndiaye to be further up than he was for the tap in

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back