Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would not surprise me if DCL is the one that has the best career of all that under 21 squad.

I think people are not making sufficient allowance for what he has done in twelve months.

From a league one reserve to playing in the pemiership and now leading the line for the under 21s.
I think that he probably needs to be more clinical in front of goal, but with hard work that will come.

It seems to me that he is constantly jumping the hurdles that are being put in front of him in his career, he seems to have a very good attitude
and if he continues like this he can go a long way in the game.

IMG_9297.webp
Oh and made up for the lad, well in!

Did he play? Thought the other
Lad carried the whole team lol

Made up for him to get a winning final goal. Will lift his spirit no end for next season being a cup goal winning striker

DCL is a bit of an enigma for me looks equally tosh and brilliant at the same time. If he can bulk up a bit an score a few more goals will be a very good player

Bulk up? what like Lukaku? though tbf, that is his more or less 'natural' shape.
If you'd said 'mature' into his frame a bit, well yes...maybe.
'Bulking up' does just that - it builds bulk, you lose some of the 'snap' / reflex speed.

Maradona and Muller, were chunky, it was there natural shape. Francis Lee and Puskas were positively Porky.
That George Best needed to bulk up, Alan Ball, Young & Vernon too I suppose, however did they get a game Vs Chopper and Bites yer legs etc.
Bobby Collins, Tony Kay and Morrissey - just way to small.

The list of players, past and present who weren't/aren't bulky is long and Illustrious.
Bulk Off.

Bulk up? what like Lukaku? though tbf, that is his more or less 'natural' shape.
If you'd said 'mature' into his frame a bit, well yes...maybe.
'Bulking up' does just that - it builds bulk, you lose some of the 'snap' / reflex speed.

Maradona and Muller, were chunky, it was there natural shape. Francis Lee and Puskas were positively Porky.
That George Best needed to bulk up, Alan Ball, Young & Vernon too I suppose, however did they get a game Vs Chopper and Bites yer legs etc.
Bobby Collins, Tony Kay and Morrissey - just way to small.

The list of players, past and present who weren't/aren't bulky is long and Illustrious.
Bulk Off.

and heaven knows he's miserable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back