Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just seen this post but you clearly have a good eye mate.

That Iorfa at Wolves is excellent and why Newcastle keep loaning Armstrong out is beyond me. He'd be their best forward. I absolutely love this goal:

Thats Neymar-esque.

@Barnfred 55 i think i mentioned Iorfa a season ago or in Jan...not able to gauge how good he is from so far away but he seems to do well for england youth and in the championship.

I love it when a youngster comes on and scores. Still fondly remember James Vaughn against Palace. Oh and the Greek sex God Vellios' hilarious overhead kick attempt assist for Jelavic that 1 time

Don't think there is any other option but to have him on bench, Kone injured and Valencia not allowed to play. it's him or Niasse and Koemans feelings on him are well known.

Don't think it's ant sort if breakthrough for him really. Although an opportunity nonetheless.

Hope he gets a run out of interest.

Don't think there is any other option but to have him on bench, Kone injured and Valencia not allowed to play. it's him or Niasse and Koemans feelings on him are well known.

Don't think it's ant sort if breakthrough for him really. Although an opportunity nonetheless.

Hope he gets a run out of interest.
And Niasse is injured, not that it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back