Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest Zat I follow Everton. My missus absolutely hates all sports but especially football. I have to therefore pick and chose what football I watch on TV, so that means Everton games at all levels, and International matches where there's Everton representation.

The England youth set up is dominated by Chelsea, and I just don't think they would consider selling any of their young stars. I really believe their youth policy is ruining the development of English players.

I really like Dominic Iorfa, a right back from Wolves and currently England under 21s. He's like a young Micah Richards. There's also a young guy at Sunderland called Rees Greenwood. A right footer who plays wide left and takes the meanest corners and free kicks. He's not a tricky player but more of a hard working type with a cracking cross/long ball on him. Had a few games for the under 20s. Bit Beckham ish but defo without the looks. Also like Adam Armstrong, the centre forward from Newcastle who's a Jamie Vardy type.

I agree Gomez was a good buy for Liverpool. Only seen him at CB for England and RS played him at LB.

The lads joining City's under 18s this year are meant to be a bit special according to reports, but haven't seen anything of them personally.

Only just seen this post but you clearly have a good eye mate.

That Iorfa at Wolves is excellent and why Newcastle keep loaning Armstrong out is beyond me. He'd be their best forward. I absolutely love this goal:

That Iorfa at Wolves is excellent and why Newcastle keep loaning Armstrong out is beyond me. He'd be their best forward. I absolutely love this goal:

Cheers mate. Not seen that one before. Must have been recent presumably seeing as he's playing or Barnsley.

Remember seeing a compilation video of his goals with Coventry last season and he really reminded me of Jamie Vardy. He was obviously far too good for that level even at 18. Great pace and upper body strength and genuinely two footed.

Cheers mate. Not seen that one before. Must have been recent presumably seeing as he's playing or Barnsley.

Remember seeing a compilation video of his goals with Coventry last season and he really reminded me of Jamie Vardy. He was obviously far too good for that level even at 18. Great pace and upper body strength and genuinely two footed.

Was opening day I think mate that goal.

Cracking goal. And it sounded like Gary Neville in the background doing the colour commentary "ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back