Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just say he's won "tier 3" trophies...over a decade ago.

actually wrong again, he won the Spanish Fa Cup equivalent called the Copa Del Rey despite only being at Valencia for 6 months, and that was within the last 10 years. I have also replied to you many times about this and shown you that he had breaks from football in the last 10 years, but obviously you are ignorant.

You are utterly ridiculous.

Your personal opinion doesn't make it fact.

What because he hasn't won a champions league, or one of the big five leagues with any team he is crap?

How many coaches that are around today have done that? That would be accessible to Everton to hire?

I'm not gonna post this again to try and turn you into a pro-Koeman person, but Ronald Koeman spent 29 (nearly 3 years) months out of football management between April 2008 and July 2011. He also won the Copa Del Rey for Valencia despite being there for only 6 months.

You're 'hasn't won for 10 years' is not only inaccurate, it's stupid. He won the Copa Del Rey in 2008.

What because he hasn't won a champions league, or one of the big five leagues with any team he is crap?

How many coaches that are around today have done that? That would be accessible to Everton to hire?
I said mediocre not crap.

Loads have done 'hasn't won a champions league, or one of the big five leagues'.
Actually winning leagues? Mancini or Pellegrini and others.

Pretty sure this thread will go weird for a bit, so thought I'd throw that in to add to the debate.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back