Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one does.

It's about on a par with the Bootle JOC.

Oh Dave

IMG_0321.webp

Both are better managers than koeman

Certain things he's done e.g. attitude/treatment to/of different players has been a bit confusing but, RK will have 'his' team on the pitch this season. That's when we can properly decide how good he is.
As long as we win and the footy is played on the deck, then ok. That's his challenge, hopefully RB is part of that.

Certain things he's done e.g. attitude/treatment to/of different players has been a bit confusing but, RK will have 'his' team on the pitch this season. That's when we can properly decide how good he is.
As long as we win and the footy is played on the deck, then ok. That's his challenge, hopefully RB is part of that.
I think some of his strengths also manifest themselves as a weakness eventually, I just get the impression he will be stubborn to a fault, plus he looks crap in a suit

I dont mind a tough manager. I welcome it in fact.

He's not a terrible man. I'm not saying that. Probably a nice feller away from football. But I was asked what I thought of him as an Everton manager. For the above reasons I dont rate him.

Anyway. He's here and he's had a half decent first season and we'll have to see what he does this season.

Hopefully he gets it right and all the BS will have been worth while.
I think it gets a bit sinister on here sometimes when somebody has an opinion that bucks the trend. i also think we have a tendency to extremism in our views. Martinez brought a shedload of good things when he came to us. His first season was as happy as ive been as an Evertonian since the 80's. I agree with the vast majority that it went sour and his subsequent two seasons were very bad. But the man himself (just like Moyes) did a lot of good here that si now bring airbrushed from history to a certain degree.

I amnot being a hypocrite, i definitely was sick to death of him by the time he went, but equally I was sick to death of Moyes when he went. there is a pretty good chance that I will be sick of Koeman soon, but that is OK. i welcomed him here, but because some didnt, because some thought the previous manager should have been given more time, doesnt make them wrong.

I am posting this because Davek usually gets slaughtered for his negativity and his dislike fo Koeman / love for Martinez, and this last post was by and large a positive one. I just thought that needed mentioning and that perhaps people will appreciate it?

you obviously and disappointingly have no clue about playing football or observing a footballer's skill. very sad. the fact you have a comment I made defending Bolasie below every post you make makes you pathetic.

Bolasie is crap mate.

mixed_up stating as face that posters are 'clueless' that they don't consider Brozovic far superior to Barkley...

Now rounding on those who think Bolasie is a clown

Definitely has a penchant for favouring massively inconsistent performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back