Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
mixed_up stating as face that posters are 'clueless' that they don't consider Brozovic far superior to Barkley...

Now rounding on those who think Bolasie is a clown

Definitely has a penchant for favouring massively inconsistent performances

I remember you saying you actually 'hate Bolasie' so what is your opinion worth? zero. Bolasie has started 12 times for everton, set up goals, scored a goal, showed class dribbling, crossing in every game he's played, put in 100% effort but you 'actually hate' him? Lol.

It's evil people rounding up on Bolasie, I'm glad to defend him.

I'd like to see you play as good as Bolasie, he's hardly a clown.

Saw some clown say he hoped Bolasie was dead or would die when he got injured on this forum, if your opinion is aligned with people like that, Lol.

I remember you saying you actually 'hate Bolasie' so what is your opinion worth? zero. Bolasie has started 12 times for everton, set up goals, scored a goal, showed class dribbling, crossing in every game he's played, put in 100% effort but you 'actually hate' him? Lol.

It's evil people rounding up on Bolasie, I'm glad to defend him.

I'd like to see you play as good as Bolasie, he's hardly a clown.

Saw some clown say he hoped Bolasie was dead or would die when he got injured on this forum, if your opinion is aligned with people like that, Lol.

Bolasie is bang average mate. Nobody is glad he's injured - or indeed wish him dead, but the fact remains he is average. Not good enough to push us forward which is everyones (anyone with eyes) gripe with him.

He's played next to no games for us & all of a sudden just because he pulls on a blue shirt he's brilliant. He's not... Look at EVERYBODIES thoughts on him when we were linked in the Bolasie thread, he's done nothing he wasn't doing at Palace and he was crap then. I just don't have blue tinted specs on.

It's not people rounding up on him, it's telling it like it is.

which is everyones (anyone with eyes) gripe with him.

anyone with eyes would know Bolasie is brilliant. It's just 'trendy' to criticise him. He has more skill than 95% of players in the world. I find it ridiculous but take comfort in the fact someone as brilliant as Koeman was agrees with me.

anyone with eyes would know Bolasie is brilliant. It's just 'trendy' to criticise him. He has more skill than 95% of players in the world. I find it ridiculous but take comfort in the fact someone as brilliant as Koeman was agrees with me.

I'll leave you to it pal.

giphy.gif

I have eyes pal and to me Bolasie is a marmite player, not fantastic but not sewage, just pure meh

Bolasie is bang average mate. Nobody is glad he's injured - or indeed wish him dead, but the fact remains he is average. Not good enough to push us forward which is everyones (anyone with eyes) gripe with him.

He's played next to no games for us & all of a sudden just because he pulls on a blue shirt he's brilliant. He's not... Look at EVERYBODIES thoughts on him when we were linked in the Bolasie thread, he's done nothing he wasn't doing at Palace and he was crap then. I just don't have blue tinted specs on.

It's not people rounding up on him, it's telling it like it is.

He was our top assister and most productive player going forward in terms of chances before his injury.

People had pre-conceived opinions of him and because of the fee - which was considerably less than reported as, like Pickfords, it was made up of lots of add ons - refused to change those.

He's a good player who can do something out of nothing. He has pace, power and works hard. His link up with Rom was also excellent and he can play any role across the front line. He is inconsistent and frustrating, but that's part of the package. Most players like that are.

The ones that aren't inconsistent are the very best in the world

That is telling it how it is.

Edit: DCL is a good prospect. If people are slating him they're being stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back