Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pleasantly surprised to see him come on last night. Who could ask for a better introduction than to the boiling crucible that is Goodison at full voice. I am sure he will never forget that moment. May he be inspired to perform at the top of his game and enjoy many more games in front of the faithful.

He has barely played though! There is a massive difference between a cameo and playing a full game.

I would like to see him play myself but I wont be getting to concerned if he doesnt get game time just yet.

The thing I dont understand though is that he IS getting game time. A decent amount for a lad of his age and
experience.

You're contradicting yourself here mate,you're saying he"s barely played then saying he's had a decent amount of game time,not looking to go 15 rounds here ffs it's Christmas,just offering an oplnion I think he deserves more game time,up until last night we were in free fall would just like to see youth given a chance before Cleverly and Mirallas for starters

You're contradicting yourself here mate,you're saying he"s barely played then saying he's had a decent amount of game time,not looking to go 15 rounds here ffs it's Christmas,just offering an oplnion I think he deserves more game time,up until last night we were in free fall would just like to see youth given a chance before Cleverly and Mirallas for starters

Ha me neither. All I am saying is for a lad his age he has getting decent game time but a lot of us seem to want to throw him in on a whim.

He really may not be ready for it yet.

But I think he is very much ready,I believe he is a future star that needs more game time,if I am wrong,fine I would be the first to hold my hands up regardless Papa we are aiming for the same thing have a great Christmas I'll close on this one

Ha me neither. All I am saying is for a lad his age he has getting decent game time but a lot of us seem to want to throw him in on a whim.
If by a lot of us you mean me then I don't think it's a whim, he's done nothing but impress when he has played and deserves more opportunities,you have to give youth a chance,the seniors of late have not exactly been cutting the mustard,but hey Papa we are both aiming for the same thing a successful Everton team so that's not a bad thing.

He really may not be ready for it yet.

BI0RkIeBEE2

His bird is ridiculous. Jammy get

It was the right decision to bring him on, even if it didn't lead to anything

We should be encouraging Koeman to give the kids a chance, not slating him when he does
I disagree with bringing him on but I'm all for playing the kids who are ready to play at this level.

DCL isn't ready for PL against teams like Liverpool & Arsenal, play him against some of the weaker teams if you want to give him action at the top flight but we needed a bigger body and a creative player to come on and he isn't that.

Good talent though this kid.

I disagree with bringing him on but I'm all for playing the kids who are ready to play at this level.

DCL isn't ready for PL against teams like Liverpool & Arsenal, play him against some of the weaker teams if you want to give him action at the top flight but we needed a bigger body and a creative player to come on and he isn't that.

Good talent though this kid.

Not ready for games against Arsenal? He took 2 of their defenders away to give Williams a free header for the goal.

To me he's ready, just not for the right wing.

It was the right decision to bring him on, even if it didn't lead to anything

We should be encouraging Koeman to give the kids a chance, not slating him when he does

Never saw him apart from the two games but he looked out of his depth.

I'm not one to be encouraging the manager to play kids unless they're genuinely good enough. Villa had a flood of academy players in their team and look where they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back