Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying you were at Hull, because I was, there was some disappointment when Miralas was taken off but a good reception for Calvert-Lewin when he replaced Valencia
Well the group of blokes around me went mental and rightly so.

We Evertonians deserve better than this and we should make our voices heard.

If they group of blokes you were with are mental you are obviously in the right company.
A word of advice, stop watching football you are wasting your time.

IMG_3860.webp

...they all miss sitters, Matey. That was more his position last night, he's a technically good back to goal striker who is decent in the air (despite the missed chance). Reminds me a little of Graeme Sharp when he first came to Everton, I doubt he'll ever be a prolific goal scorer but he's got good movement and shape about him, especially when he bulks up.
That's how I see him, he's done okay especially being out of position twice. Have to say I'd like to have seen Dowell getting some playing time as he's a real talent.

A bit premature to slate the lad.

I recall two Everton players who were next to mediocre when they first played for us.

Names of Kendall and Sharpe.

They got better, though...

That's how I see him, he's done okay especially being out of position twice. Have to say I'd like to have seen Dowell getting some playing time as he's a real talent.

...Dowell looks a class act, picks a pass that puts players in behind opposition back four but hasn't had an opportunity for some reason. I can only think RK doesn't feel he's good enough. In some games I've watched he does go missing for long periods.

...Dowell looks a class act, picks a pass that puts players in behind opposition back four but hasn't had an opportunity for some reason. I can only think RK doesn't feel he's good enough. In some games I've watched he does go missing for long periods.
Think Koeman's judgement is somewhat suspect! Prefer to go on what I've seen and Unsworth's judgement (which seems to be fairly accurate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back