Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be quite happy to see him start central with Lukaku in the 3-5-2 we finished he game with last night. Would benefit them both. Looked more dangerous than Valencia who was that anonymous I wouldn't be surprised if the coach driver missed him and he's still at the KCOM

Rubbish again, what even is the point in him? You could hear the crowd's disappointment when he came on last night, and rightly so because he offers nothing. Don't care if he's 18 or 28, he needs to improve and fast.

Looked absolutely awful in his 3 sub appearances. Everything that could've gone wrong has gone wrong for him. Still young but surely there are other youngsters who deserve a chance more than him? Thought Dowell was showing proimise?
Agreed. I hope the fans make their voices heard next time the 'straight talking' fat ginger tit decides to pointlessly throw him in again.

I'm very disappointed by some of the negative comments on this lad. It's undoubtedly one of the reasons why managers integrate players gradually into the team to protect them from the impatient, negative numpties in the crowd. I wonder how many of his detractors are the same ones who demand we 'play de youf laaaa!' ? Sad really.

Rubbish again, what even is the point in him? You could hear the crowd's disappointment when he came on last night, and rightly so because he offers nothing. Don't care if he's 18 or 28, he needs to improve and fast.
Are you saying you were at Hull, because I was, there was some disappointment when Miralas was taken off but a good reception for Calvert-Lewin when he replaced Valencia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back