Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back Deipno. Well argued. Look forward to more of your side-splitting humour. It's been missed.

nice to be back bicyclehead. Don't get your panties in such a bunch when someone calls you out for the utter wham you contribute on here

This would pass for just casual friendly chat last season, I miss it sometimes

nice to be back bicyclehead. Don't get your panties in such a bunch when someone calls you out for the utter wham you contribute on here

It's all good. It's only really you that seems to regularly take issue with my posts though.

I'm sure it's a massive coincidence that it all started when you took a dislike to one reply of mine about two years ago :)

I think he's obviously a centre forward, and RK is using the dead rubber matches towards the end of the season to allow him to get him used to the rigour of the premier league with out compromising Lukaku's position. Similar to how many managers do with emerging CB's - play them on the sides to bed them in without as much risk.

Welcome back Deipno. Well argued. Look forward to more of your side-splitting humour. It's been missed.

It's all good. It's only really you that seems to regularly take issue with my posts though.

I'm sure it's a massive coincidence that it all started when you took a dislike to one reply of mine about two years ago :)

...conspiracy theorist :)
*goes in search of 'handbags' gif

I feel a bit silly now that I was wondering why said poster disappeared for so long, and hoped nothing was wrong even if I didn't miss their actual posts.

I've just been a casual forum acquaintance the past little while. But @bicycleheader 's utterances on here need taking to task from time to time. He's not annoying, he's pesky.

When you kiss and make up, can you Periscope it on here? No tongues.

Please tongues and run fingers through hair.

We are jumping on a lad who has been in and around the first team for 6 months.

Would like to see Lookman, Lukaku and Calvert-Lewis start together with Barkley, Davies and Morgan against Watford.

No more Barry and Mirallas

We are jumping on a lad who has been in and around the first team for 6 months.

Would like to see Lookman, Lukaku and Calvert-Lewis start together with Barkley, Davies and Morgan against Watford.

No more Barry and Mirallas
One thing is certain : impending Ibiza holidays or not, we need to change something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back