Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got nothing about him.

I agree... you can't expect young players to come in a run the show ... but they need to show flashes of something ... lookman has shown he has a quality first touch , trickery and can hit a ball well... Davies showed at saints and Norwich that he had an eye for a pass and his performances this season don't need to be explained.... DCL has not shown me anything ... even his goal I could have scored

I agree... you can't expect young players to come in a run the show ... but they need to show flashes of something ... lookman has shown he has a quality first touch , trickery and can hit a ball well... Davies showed at saints and Norwich that he had an eye for a pass and his performances this season don't need to be explained.... DCL has not shown me anything ... even his goal I could have scored
He has shown flashes. He's shown flashes of excellent hold up play and pressing off the ball.

Im proud to say I was one of the first here at GOT who said that this feller will become something special. I saw it straight away. His movement and physique was impressive (he looked weak in his first games but that will change) to me. Imagine when he gets more experienced and packs power a bit..he will be spectacular. ...like his lady;)

Honestly believe this lad will be leading our frontline in a couple of years to great acclaim and the naysayers will be eating humble pie. I base this on my judgement after 50 years of attending Everton matches. (Of course , I am wrong sometimes.:))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back