Confirmed Signing Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t mind Klassen but he was playing a one touch pass and move game and the other 10 players were playing something completely different.
I often wounder if Klassen, would of done better if we'd been playing well. Got a run in the side and got a chance the next season?

We bought Sigurson and Rooney so chances to play were greatly reduced. It takes time to get used to the premier league. Especially when the team is struggling.

Sounds like a promising addition I guess the only concern is lot's of reports suggested he'd see an increase in play time once Ole left, but the new guy obviously doesn't fancy him either.

Don't really know much about this guy. But is he better than what we already have trotting about in midfield ( some of them can hardly even break into a trot). And it would be a hard job to be much worse than most of our current midfield.
Let's hope that van de beek keeps up to speed with Gray.....Gordon ....Richardson .......DCL and hopefully Dobbins. And does not be dragged down to the speed of play from Gomes.....Allan......And a few of our useless defender's. So it's welcome to Everton. Good luck.
Now let's see if this new manager bounce is a real thing. Win our next 3 or 4 matches. Ease the pressure. But being Everton. Well let's see.
Our will the same old suspects still be making the same old mistakes under yet another manager. Donny lad.........welcome to the madhouse.

Already written off by a few. That's the ticket.
Anyway I refuse to call him van de Bake as the Dutch say it and will call him van de Beek - proper scouse pronunciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back