2021/22 Donny van de Beek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like a capatin
albert.jpg

I find it crazy that Rangnick has decided that Mctominay and Fred are worth keeping around over this guy. Isn't Rangnick spoken about as the scouting Messiah who can build clubs on a whim.

This is one of those strange oversights I will never understand. Looks the complete midfielder to me.

Just watched the entire 15 mins of this, DVB been here 5 minutes and acts like hes lived in a tent outside Goodison all his life. TRANSFER REQUEST INBOUND

What a guy

It was genuinely a bit saddening watching him looking so upset on the Man United bench.

It’s good to see him enjoying his football and even better that it’s with Everton.

He was supposed to go to Real Madrid summer 2020 but that curtailed by Real because of Covid, and was really left in limbo, he'd stayed a season to long at Ajax waiting for Real then United came for him.

OGS just did not have as clue how to use him, and preferred playing with 2DMs in the awful McFred combination and other midfield berth was Bruno, that's why he was always on the bench.

He was amazing in that CL semi season, he outshone De Jong, try and watch the game of that Juve away game and watch how good VDB was in it, ran the midfield that night.

He also clocked the most avg of Kilometres per game in the CL that season as well in 18-19.

I find it crazy that Rangnick has decided that Mctominay and Fred are worth keeping around over this guy. Isn't Rangnick spoken about as the scouting Messiah who can build clubs on a whim.

This is one of those strange oversights I will never understand. Looks the complete midfielder to me.
Fred’s playing time has to be built into his contract. Can’t make heads or tails of it otherwise. He’s horrible 9 of 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.