Homepage Article Duncan Ferguson Autobiography

Sorry to correct you @davek

Everton moved to Finch Farm 09 October 2007

Duncan Ferguson left Everton at the end of the 2006 season

So it couldn't have been Finch Farm
Unless it was when he was a coach/assistant manager (which I also find hard to believe)

Heard a story about him and Pistone, which he didn't come across well in though

Tough times for him at Caley Thistle at the moment, no money, trying to stave off administration, board went a bit bonkers in the summer alienating fans even more , sending out P45 notifications by txt to players , relying on youngsters to fill their team , ….. if he holds fire with the book it’ll make an interesting last chapter.

My comment is 100% correct.

It may be. But the person he is alleged to have thrown the table at (Stefan Marrone) never worked at Finch Farm. Left before it opened and EFC moved there

So @davek was wrong. It must have been Bellefield not FF. Stands to reason.

I wonder if he tells the story about how he picked up a table at FF canteen and threw at a feller for merely doing his job?

What a laugh.

Can’t understand why you wouldn’t read this book because you don’t like Duncan Ferguson, I read lots of autobiographical and biographical books on people who I don’t necessarily like. It is the story they tell which is interesting and readable. Nice people tend to write boring books. Furthermore I don’t care if he lauds BK in this book, that is his opinion, I am not going to change my opinion of BK because a former footballer says so.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.