Homepage Article Duncan Ferguson Autobiography

Can’t understand why you wouldn’t read this book because you don’t like Duncan Ferguson, I read lots of autobiographical and biographical books on people who I don’t necessarily like. It is the story they tell which is interesting and readable. Nice people tend to write boring books. Furthermore I don’t care if he lauds BK in this book, that is his opinion, I am not going to change my opinion of BK because a former footballer says so.

No one is getting my money if they don't tell the truth about Bill Kenwright, being a disgrace

Bill Kenwright shouldn't be portrayed as a benevolent "Chairman". He's caused tremendous damage to the club and it's fanbase

You cant correct Dave, he doesnt do reason.
icegif-1787.gif

….not a big fan of the bloke or the player but I dare say there’ll be a few interesting stories in there.

why not? generously curious, only really ever heard good things

Still find it baffling he got sent of when we needed to beat either Bolton/man city at home i think years ago for some pointless reason and my dad shouting at those around us "dont clap him" when he got clapped of as he trundled of after like 25 mins

why not? generously curious, only really ever heard good things

Still find it baffling he got sent of when we needed to beat either Bolton/man city at home i think years ago for some pointless reason and my dad shouting at those around us "dont clap him" when he got clapped of as he trundled of after like 25 mins

….he played at a time when younger fans had few ‘heroes’ but i’m probably as old as your Dad so remember the truly legendary strikers we had. No doubt Ferguson was a handful, he leapt like DCL but could head it like Cahill but he was injured plenty and was as much miss as hit.

He was at the club far too long as a coach. It was a ‘job for life’ situation and the Mr Everton tag was way OTT and I understand he strutted around FF like he owned it and wasn’t hugely popular or respected.

Tough times for him at Caley Thistle at the moment, no money, trying to stave off administration, board went a bit bonkers in the summer alienating fans even more , sending out P45 notifications by txt to players , relying on youngsters to fill their team , ….. if he holds fire with the book it’ll make an interesting last chapter.
It'll be interesting to hear the chapter where he informs us of his vegetarian epiphany at Forest Green...and how he lost his job to a woman.

talking about bellefield re pistone story, so you're not

Is that statement correct?

Lads lads. I was on about @davek 's comment being factually wrong so calm it 🤭

I wonder if he tells the story about how he picked up a table at FF canteen and threw at a feller for merely doing his job?

What a laugh.

Again. Can't have happened at Finch Farm. Stefano Marone left Everton 30 June 2007 before Everton moved to Finch Farm @davek @gedefc

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.