• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Duncan Ferguson got a job

To be fair they are the worst team in that league. Probably not the fairest yard stick by which to measure his managerial potential.

That said it’s clear that he was nowhere near ready to manage Everton. And quite possibly never will be.
With those stats he seems to fit our profile

"It is believed that Ferguson will likely last until the end of the season but the chances of him being in charge for the next campaign are now seen as low.
His training methods and style of play have been causes for concern with some sources telling us its very “old school” and “out of date”.

loel.gif

"It is believed that Ferguson will likely last until the end of the season but the chances of him being in charge for the next campaign are now seen as low.
His training methods and style of play have been causes for concern with some sources telling us its very “old school” and “out of date”.

loel.gif
i mean he worked under ancelotti who has won 4 champions league

presumably some of his training methods are taken from what he learnt under ancelotti so does that make ancelotti old school and out of date as well then? If so, he seems to be doing well out of it.

loel.gif
HP or Daddies?

I don't mean anything personal - well I do I suppose - but Big Dunc seems like a great fella, but I need towatch his interviews twice to understand what he said. How are players gonna understand any tactics or anything, plus the fact that they say he's bit old school....maybe we swerved a bad decision by not appointing him.

i mean he worked under ancelotti who has won 4 champions league

presumably some of his training methods are taken from what he learnt under ancelotti so does that make ancelotti old school and out of date as well then? If so, he seems to be doing well out of it.

I was just looking for a place here to talk about Ancelotti - still love him - he's getting Real Madrid to work hard, press hard, put in a lot of effort AND play nice, smart football - so he's still the king for me. He has to be modern or effective, but also he's just got that seriousness and importance that everyone must just listen to him. Don't see how that can be taught to big dunc

I was just looking for a place here to talk about Ancelotti - still love him - he's getting Real Madrid to work hard, press hard, put in a lot of effort AND play nice, smart football - so he's still the king for me. He has to be modern or effective, but also he's just got that seriousness and importance that everyone must just listen to him. Don't see how that can be taught to big dunc
maybe it can't be taught to him but the influence of ancelotti would have left an imprint on him no doubt

if you look at arteta at arsenal, recently alot of people have started saying he is starting to act like guardiola now in the way he says things in interviews like after the loss to us

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back