2022/23 Dwight McNeil

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you lot need to get a grip on yourselves, the vitriol in here towards a 22 year old lad that's been here 5 minutes is disgraceful.

Sick and tired of reading the negativity, give the lad a chance ffs nobody is playing particularly well that isn't a defender but to lay into this lad so hard already is a joke.

Done well LL, I think the boy is going to have a cracking season.
Think he had to play second fiddle to the Premature Super Star AG.
He wants £100k, sell him for the best we can get, £30/£40million.
We need here and now , not one for the future.
Play Dwight , get him carring , beating players delivering to our TWO top class strikers we GOTTA HAVE for survival.

Be ace if he 'lost' his passport in Australia and couldn't come back to help us in our relegation battle.
1668858273601.webp

Can’t wait til he’s 23 in 3 days time and people can stop using “he’s 22” to justify 3 and a half seasons of absolute crud he’s churned out.

I take it youve not seen him play much as 2 seasons back and beyond he looked very good.

Haha ok then 2 and a half seasons ago he did a couple of eye catching dribbles on Match of the Day. I would’ve thought he’d got better since then, not worse.
How about giving the lad more than 5 minutes before writing him off.

It is getting ridiculous and tiresome the constant negativity towards players, there is literally nobody in world football our 'supporters' won't bitch about. You are using last season against him rather than giving him a proper chance in the Royal Blue.

How about giving the lad more than 5 minutes before writing him off.

It is getting ridiculous and tiresome the constant negativity towards players, there is literally nobody in world football our 'supporters' won't bitch about. You are using last season against him rather than giving him a proper chance in the Royal Blue.

There are lots tbh, we don’t sign them.

I take it youve not seen him play much as 2 seasons back and beyond he looked very good.
I did, and he was utter crap.

Burst into the season scored 2 goals, one scremer and was easily marked out of games because he’s a slow predicable slug

Those who jizzed themselves, watching MOTD, and getting excited by a 20 year old have been proven to know absolutely nothing all about footy.

He looked crap then and looks crap now.

But give home time, because the almost 200 games in top flight football isn’t enough

I did, and he was utter crap.

Burst into the season scored 2 goals, one scremer and was easily marked out of games because he’s a slow predicable slug

Those who jizzed themselves, watching MOTD, and getting excited by a 20 year old have been proven to know absolutely nothing all about footy.

He looked crap then and looks crap now.

But give home time, because the almost 200 games in top flight football isn’t enough
Hasn't played 200 games for us though has he ffs and he hasn't hit full football maturity yet.

All you people slating him and insulting are just coming across as a bunch of entitled tossers. Try supporting the new signing, show some positivity until he's had enough games to make a judgement. Angry bitter hateful people some of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back