2024/25 Dwight McNeil

Lindstrom isn't a winger either though.

People on here and elsewhere have spent all summer saying we've brought in pace on the wings.

We haven't.

All we'd be doing is setting players up to fail.
Imagine if he did something totally new to football managers, a revolutionary thought process of playing a formation to suit the players you have, rather than square pegs round holes

Yeah but like I said above, if you drop McNeil and switch Harrison to the left then we have no right winger.

Well, maybe Ashley Young...

NDiaye should come in for Doucoure. NDiaye is a number 10.

Jesper is a left winger predominantly. But he is a wide attacking player in general so playing either side would work

Its more of a question of pace than real options.

Jesper is a left winger predominantly.

Its more of a question of pace than real options.

He's not.

Napoli lashed him out wide but he was central for Brondby and Frankfurt.

According to this lad who has followed his career, anyway;

Mostly deployed as a winger, Lindstrøm only played 418 minutes in the Serie A, and only started twice. At both Brøndby and Frankfurt, Lindstrøm played centrally on the pitch, and being played regularly outside of position, he struggled to make an impact when finally on the field. His performance dipped on all parameters, and his club struggled as well.

In his interview he noted one of his main traits is his speed, he also said he can play in several position, guessing he was including the wing. So for me I would rather give him a chance or play NDiaye.

Yeah we'll definitely lash him on the wing mate.

But that's us all over.

My point was we only have two natural wingers really.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back