Dyche out Moyes in.

What the hell do you think Moyes can do with this squad that Dyche can’t. Seriously asking here.

If the answer is anything to do with bringing in new players, or expecting them suddenly make huge leaps forward in terms of quality or ability, you might as well not bother answering.
I don't want Moyes at all, but I have no doubt's that he would get more out of this squad than Dyche does.

Look I don't want to hijack the thread. But we hadn't been relegated the season before with essentially the same squad, bar a few additions that Moyes wanted (basically all old ex-Everton players tbf).

After the relegation to the championship, our owner at the time washed his hands of us (he spent money while moyes was here) hence the fall down the league.

But crucially, my point was that Moyes offered absolutely nowt while we circled the drain that srason. He basically said in the press a few weeks into the season we were favourites for relegation and just proceeded to moap about the place all season.

You're not going to be spending big money from what I can see? So if you're looking for a manager who is going to bring togetherness and fight in a relegation scrap, and get the players and fans together as one, based on his time here he is absolutely not the man.
And yet he had successful relegation scraps here and at West Ham, as well as Sociedad. It wasn't the same team either. You lost M'Vila, Kirchhoff and Kaboul while Kone was given a massive contract and became useless. You sold one of your best players in January while still in contention and didn't spend the proceeds. Anyone that watches Sunderland Til I Die knows the place was a shambles. Being all Chemical Ali about it isn't going to make any difference.

1000035297.jpg

Moyes is one of the best at changing the direction of a club if given time.

He's managed a team transitioning from bottom six to mid table to top six.

He's managed a team transitioning to a new stadium.

He would manage us in an instant.

He's out of work.

Till he gets a job he's the most obvious candidate.
May I add,
He can produce decent results without a prolific scorer.
He can find a way to play football without pace in the squad.

We can see this throughout his career. I’m fine with a year contract.

Can’t really think of any manager who can come out with a decent game plan without striker and pace.

May I add,
He can produce decent results without a prolific scorer.
He can find a way to play football without pace in the squad.

We can see this throughout his career. I’m fine with a year contract.

Can’t really think of any manager who can come out with a decent game plan without striker and pace.

why would he come for just a year?

next…

Moyes's 1st year is usually not great but FFS get him in anyway.

WH had a good goal scoring record under him. Now this is a new concept and we are everton fans here so let me explain: goals are these things where our players but the ball in the back of the opponents net, if you get of more of these than your opponent you win!! Its the new fad, all the clubs are trying it! And get this its totally within the rules to do!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back