Dyche out Moyes in.

robin reliant

just not very reliant
Matty are you pro moyes lad? Personally I would have got moyes back years ago. But even now I think getting him back looks the best option available. I just have a feeling the club is on a downward trajectory at the moment with Dyche and I'm not convinced he will get them going again. Something doesn't seem quite right there at the moment.

With the abundance of attacking talent at his disposal along with decent midfielders and strong defenders he should have won it a couple of times. Play golf a lot with a hammers fan, he and thousands of others detested his boring brand of football. Like dyche an emphasis on not giving anything away 2 banks of 4 at least at all times, central midfielders never going beyond the ball. Football has moved on and we’re stuck with one of the last dinosaurs from a bygone era. Moyes is another. Switching between the 2 games today and it’s sad to see all 4 teams playing in a style that’s light years ahead of us. Let’s not forget dyche managed to get little old Burnley into Europe with a 7th placed finish with some dross in his team. I would say that’s the equivalent of Moyes with kudus Bowen pacqueta rice etc

No thanks.

Moyes is a bottling shithouse of a manager, with almost as dour and limited tactics as Benitez and Dyche, who crapped on this club when United flashed their knickers at him.

Let’s be more demanding of Everton and of ourselves than just wanting the likes of moyes back.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back