Dyche out Moyes in.

It really stresses me out hearing Evertonians calling for Moyes back or Ferguson back. FGS dont you remember them when the were here?
Ferguson is a clod, Moyes is Dyche.

What does Dyche do that we all hate? 1) persist with his favourites, if they are fit they play. 2) dithers about making substitutions. 3) reluctant to play kids or ‘fancy’ players. 4) fond of playing people out of position. Refuses to play two up front.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you David Moyes, who did all that, for a lot longer than Dyche has done. If we have to bin him, lets at least go for something different.

Loved Moyes as our manager - he worked miracles on a shoestring budget.
I have always thought of Dyche as a sort of poor mans Moyes.
That said , I think that Dyche has done well in really trying circumstances.
I think that he has earned the right to be given the opportunity to turn this around , once injuries have cleared and new players have bedded in.

I think that he has earned the right to be given the opportunity to turn this around , once injuries have cleared and new players have bedded in.
I’ve always thought Dyche is Big Sam II or Pulis light.

Yeah. You stayed up the season before when a man of glass managed to string a rare run of games where he wasn’t completely broken together. That and relying on a fat winger for inspiration and Kone, the money-grabbing defender who had a run of form while getting told what to do by Kaboul. It was unsustainable.

Face it, the club pissed money away for years on donkeys and ended up paying the price. As soon as Short’s missus told him to pull the plug the club was doomed.
Like moyes signing utter garbage like Galloway,anichebe, pienaar,ndong, we had some decent players around then lost only 2 of the last 15 season before

Matty are you pro moyes lad? Personally I would have got moyes back years ago. But even now I think getting him back looks the best option available. I just have a feeling the club is on a downward trajectory at the moment with Dyche and I'm not convinced he will get them going again. Something doesn't seem quite right there at the moment.

i’m in the i don’t know anymore camp

and none of us have a clue who we would want whoever fires dyche

to hire moyes 🤷🏻

It really stresses me out hearing Evertonians calling for Moyes back or Ferguson back. FGS dont you remember them when the were here?
Ferguson is a clod, Moyes is Dyche.

What does Dyche do that we all hate? 1) persist with his favourites, if they are fit they play. 2) dithers about making substitutions. 3) reluctant to play kids or ‘fancy’ players. 4) fond of playing people out of position. Refuses to play two up front.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you David Moyes, who did all that, for a lot longer than Dyche has done. If we have to bin him, lets at least go for something different.
I'm not a fan of Moyes, and he certainly stayed too long. But he's a far better manager than Dyche will ever be, despite the similar traits you've listed. I'd rather have him as a DOF, he always had a good eye for a player.

Like moyes signing utter garbage like Galloway,anichebe, pienaar,ndong, we had some decent players around then lost only 2 of the last 15 season before
Anichebe and Pienaar were free punts. N’Dong was already lined up before he came in by the famously excellent Sunderland scouting department.

He was afforded that right last season after the 14-game winless streak of Shambleville...my patience is rice paper thin after that 💩 .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.