Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be behind closed doors i think.

It's a punishment for the Kiev fans, if it's held in Nicosia, then in theory, they could still go to the game, whereas if it's in a closed stadium, they can't. I believe the only reason they played in Nicosia last time, was because there was murder in Kiev, there isn't this time.

I guess that's the most likely, it being played in an empty stadium that is.

Why does it look like they'll get a 1-0 win at Goodison?
Meant to say I think they'll get a 1-0 lead and win. Not really basing this on any deep knowledge, just seem to remember watching them and they strike me as the type of team that could be going for an early lead and hold onto it.

Where people looking to stay? I found a good one called Greguar Hotel right next the stadium. But there seems to be 2 stadiums for Kiev:

National Sports Complex “Olympiyskiy”, вулиця Червоноармійська, 55, Kyiv

Or

Dynamo Stadium named after Valeriy Lobanovsky, вулиця Грушевського, 3, Kyiv

Which is correct?

Where people looking to stay? I found a good one called Greguar Hotel right next the stadium. But there seems to be 2 stadiums for Kiev:

National Sports Complex “Olympiyskiy”, вулиця Червоноармійська, 55, Kyiv

Or

Dynamo Stadium named after Valeriy Lobanovsky, вулиця Грушевського, 3, Kyiv

Which is correct?
In Paphos mate.

Quite like Alexander The Great hotel on the front.

Does anyone reckon it will be behind closed doors because of the kick - off the other night, and also because EUFA will have in the back of their mind that it is an English team they are playing.

Would not surprise me.

I love Everton, but I wouldn't go to the Ukraine for a big clock. People must be nuts to go there. I wouldn't wish any trouble on anybody, least of all my fellow blues, but if there is trouble, you can't say you weren't warned.

Greguar hotel booked - got a bloody suite for 35quid free cancellation. Now to just sit and wait...

Good think about flying in from Dubai is I don't get screwed over by Easy Jet hiking up the flight cost from UK airports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back