Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introducing the Lid Buster 3000 :

raygun.jpg

Surface to North Face within 0.3 seconds

I booked flights with no insurance with Lufthansa, within 30 minutes of the draw.
Pleasantly surprised today to be able to add insurance at less than £12 and would suggest anybody who has already booked flights tries the same.
As other people have said, I can't see this being moved. That's happened mainly due to political concerns, not trouble in the stadium.
The latest video above looks worse than earlier ones and there must be a serious chance of it being played behind closed doors.
Hotel is also booked, so I really don't know what to do if that's the case.
My main concern is running out of holidays at work!
If we did go all the way in this competition, I'd be struggling for holidays for the Champions League!
Fingers crossed!
And as for people who said this would be worse than Millwall, I assume they've never been to Millwall......or Leeds, or Chelsea etc. in the 70's / 80's.

Would not surprise me.

I love Everton, but I wouldn't go to the Ukraine for a big clock. People must be nuts to go there. I wouldn't wish any trouble on anybody, least of all my fellow blues, but if there is trouble, you can't say you weren't warned.
I remember similar scaremongering for krasnodar, one poster said don't be surprised if you get a kidney robbed

Wont get moved mate, nothing is going on in kiev.

I'm not really arsed tbh, I've been to Kiev on route to Kharkiv and I thought it was good although time have changed since then.

Hotels are cheap as well so we've all got ourselves king size beds on our own in boss hotels.

I wouldn't have minded it getting moved as I just want to win the tie and I think that would help us a lot.

Kiev itself is fine....decent folk there when I've been. There'll always be a few local teds out and about looking for a bit of over-egged action. Seems everywhere you go some so-called ultras want to show up, cover their faces, wave their arms about whilst taking one step forward and 3 steps backwards and burning the odd flag they got from the Rouble Shop.
Best bet is the club-organised trip for this one.....might be more expensive but all told it'll probably be the most uncomplicated. Some cracking bars and eating places in Kiev, but avoid their favourite nosh which is best described as lard either pickled, smoked, dried, roasted, sautéed or raw....all washed down with horrendously coarse vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back