Dynamo Kyiv

Status
Not open for further replies.
What routes and flights are everyone taking for this? Need some ideas on the cheapest way to get there, if it's not behind closed doors and in Ukraine!

The cheap flights from Gatwick have gone now
If you fly out on the Tuesday and return on the Friday, Opodo is still showing the direct flights at £189.

just wondering if our name just might be on this cup. Our league form is an complete disaster, but we seem to be playing well, getting a fair slice of luck and the draw against Kiev maybe behind closed doors with 3 players suspended for the 1st leg seems like maybe someone up there is smiling on us in Europe.

just wondering if our name just might be on this cup. Our league form is an complete disaster, but we seem to be playing well, getting a fair slice of luck and the draw against Kiev maybe behind closed doors with 3 players suspended for the 1st leg seems like maybe someone up there is smiling on us in Europe.

We will have to step more to win this,

Try Skyscanner.

Skyscanner is what I have been using, I've used it for all of the trips I've made this season in Europe.

What I'm after is the alternatives for the cheap flights flying all over the place for the cheapest tickets, for example Basle-Dublin-Liverpool when I came back after the YB trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back